- This event has passed.
Local Group Meeting – April
28/04/2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Our Local Group Meeting will be held online this Thursday 28th April at 7pm.
Here is the link to join in:
We have all been very busy with campaigning, but we hope you can join us.
The Agenda follows and the Minutes of our last meeting are attached below.
Facilitator and Minute taker appointed
Acknowledgement of Country
Present and Apologies
MINUTES of previous meeting February 2022(See attached)
QDMs to be tabled:
- Request to borrow our amplifier and microphone from Ethan from School Strike for Climate. 11/3/22. Consensus. 11 responses.
- RE NSW Upper House Preselection result: GNSW requested Quick Decision on endorsement of the preselection outcome:
It is proposed that: the Returning Officer’s report be received; the result of the preselection ballot be endorsed, and that the proposed special SDC on 12th March be cancelled. CCG agreed to this by consensus with 10 responses.
- Proposed Visit to NSW Parliament for members (new members given priority as numbers are limited to 11). This has been arranged for Wednesday 15th June. Wolfgang will coordinate this and is planning a new member forum as well.
- Proposed local workshop to advance our responses the Message Stick. A suitable date and venue is still to be identified but mid-July (eg Saturday 9th or 16th) is an option.
- Again, a suitable date and venue is also still to be identified for the Proposed local workshop on anti-bullying and anti-harassment https://training.greens.org.au/courses/anti-bullying-anti-sexual-harrassment/ “Your Safety” button at the bottom of the Greens NSW websites, links to contact details and the Responding to Sexual Harassment or Assault policy: https://greens.org.au/NSW/YourSafety.
- Re the points 1-3 above, a workshhop day including all these might be worth considering.
- Proposal for regular clean-up gatherings on various parts of the coast organized by Tom. This has not yet taken off, probably due to so many people being occupied with the election campaign tasks.
Federal Election Campaign Committee 22 (FECC22): Cath
SDC Report (See attached)
Membership Office: Wolfgang
- Bingo’s Mangrove Mountain landfill decision and its implications. Wolfgang
- Post-election party?
End of Meeting.
Chantelle and Cath
Co-Secretaries, Central Coast Greens