- This event has passed.
21 April @ 7:30 pm
The purpose is to discuss our position on the proposals in the agenda and to appoint delegates.
The proposals can be found in our member site in Greenhouse for which you will need your password. https://members.greens.org.au/NSW/SDC/2022/202204
There is a call for Nominations for the SDC Elections.
The proposals include
- P1 – Limit Staffers from Contesting Preselections
- P2 – Free Public Transport
- P3 – Issues Campaigner and Group Liaison Officer
- P4 – Democratic Leadership Greens NSW
- P5 – Democratic Leadership AG
- P6 – Consumer Rights Policy Amendment
- UP1 – Women’s Safety and Balance of Power Negotiations
- UP2 – Amend Candidate Agreement to Avoid Loss of Funding
- UP3 – Civi Access
- W1 – Employing a Permanent Campaigner
- W2 – Publications
- W3 – Admin Budget 22/23
- W4 – Transport
- W5 – Preselection Rules
- W6 – Balance of Power Discussion
- MP Plenary Workshop and Reports