Central Coast Greens members:
|We would love to have as much input as possible to the discussion as the group belongs to us all, and grass roots participation is at the heart of the Greens. Please come if you can and help set our direction for the coming year(s).
The following draft agenda is provided as a guide to discussions:
(which will be in large or small groups depending on the topic and numbers of people)
1pm BRIEF 2016 Federal Election campaign debrief
- Facts and figures
- Did we meet our goals?
- What worked well?
- What could be done better?
- General impressions of election success from GNSW and AG.
1.45 Council elections 2017 (preliminary discussion)
- Do we focus on a particular ward or wards?
- How much should we spend?
2.30 Our Goals
- What are our goals over the next 5 years?
- What are our goals over the next 10 years?
- Should we be focusing on getting representation at a particular tier of government, or just increasing the Greens vote overall?
- Should we prioritise the focus of our goals, e.g. preparing us for the next local or fed/state election or growing our membership or capacity building and internal development?
- How do we measure the success of our community campaigning?
3pm How we operate
- How do we encourage member engagement?
- What is the goal of our monthly meetings?
- How can we provide more opportunities for members to get involved? e.g. discussion nights vs group business
- Should we be planning to split into two groups?
- How can we better use available resources – volunteers, MPs, GNSW staff, other groups?
- How can we increase our presence in the community?
- How can we increase media coverage?
- How should we fundraise?
- How should we use our money/budget?
- Should we assist another less active local group/twin with another group?
Please RSVP by replying Yes or No to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there.
Abigail Boyd and Cath Connor
Co-convenors, Central Coast Greens
Cath’s phone if you want to call: 0439 414 248